• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 G3rry

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford Fiesta Zetec Climate V1.2

Posted 08 February 2011 - 09:14 AM

Hi guys,

I bought my Ford Fiesta Zetec Climate v1.2 06 a couple of months ago, so far Ive had no issues with it but recently the rear heater button on the dash has began to stick when I press it. Ive tried some air duster but no joy. Would this cost a lot to get fixed.

Dont know much about cars but I bought it 2nd hand private sale (only 1 owner), had 9500 miles on it, was owned by a woman in her late 50's. Paid 4000 for it.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 chriseh

• Budding Enthusiast
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Name: Chris
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Zetec Blue 1.4
  • Year: 2008

Posted 08 February 2011 - 03:45 PM

I have this exact problem, brought my Zetec Blue 3 months ago and had to take it back to the garage twice already with the button sticking. The engineer said it was a common problem. They have replaced the button twice now but after a few presses it gets stuck down, a few times as well I have been driving along and heard a ticking sound, looking around and the button it ON OFF, ON, OFF.

For the mean time I have just given up with it, its permanently stuck down and all I need to do to get it on now is simply touch it, but will take it back a third time before its warranty is up.

Cost I am not sure on sorry :(

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users