Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1.6 Tdci?? And Hi!

A2C

Hi all.. First of all, quick intro as i'm a noob here..

Gareth - Just ordered my Fiesta Titanium, due for delivery end of june..

Just wanna know what you guys think of the 95ps derv?? Little concerned it's gonna be a bore to drive..

Has it any go? It's only got a little car to pull so hoping it'll be alright like.. I know it's not gonna be quick, but so badly hope it's not gonna be dead..

Am looking forward to it tho, i'm downsizing so decided to treat myself to a few options on it, help feed my male appetite for toys.. ;)

Thanks in advance..

1.6 TDCi 95 is awesome :) Loads of torque and good pull. Averaging 53mpg at the moment (could be better!)

Thanks Nath, yeah love my dervs for the torque.. Company forces, but tbh i probably would get another derv for myself anyway..

See you've a white one too! Love the white, went for the white with the zetec bumpers etc and the black 16" 7 spokes..

Know it'll look pretty, but was scared of the guts..

53mpg av! My Astra is av 44-47 currently with a DTUK chip and was happy wit that.. Thanks, thats good news..

70 :)

plus £20 a year tax, if you really only use a car for commuting then you'd be a wally to go petrol. I love my derv so much :D

I love my derv so much :D

A little too much some might say...

I find my petrol much quicker than my diesel, really why I changed (forgot about the extra £90 tax, and the 4-5p difference in fuel!)

end of June? thats a long way :) i couldnt be that patient :rolleyes:

I know, seems ages away.. But thats when the current lease is up so it "should" be a smooth switch over..

Yeah, has to be oil burner due to work.. But again, after having my astra, it opened my eyes to having power without having to rev the car hard.. Plus at 25k a year mainly motorways, diesel really is the only way..

Thanks for the replies guys..

the 0-60 sucks really for the car...but mid range its a hoot...

30-55 in 3rd is very good and for cornering you can get the gear completely wrong but the torque it throughs out just deals with it.

it may not have much bhp but it has more torque than a Fiesta ST I believe.

Piggy

Thanks IP..

ST for learners!! Hoot for the kiddies(you being one of them! ;) ), I can see the appeal for yourself and for work..

Nuff said..