Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is Ford Parts Centre No Longer Trading?

mjt

Last year I bought a set of front discs and pads online from Ford Parts Centre in South Shields. A guy who worked there used to contribute to this forum. I'm now in the market for a set of rear discs and pads and was looking to use them again but their website seems to have been taken down. Does anyone know if they've ceased trading?

I don't think so, their "About Us" shows them based in Salisbury. I'd already looked at them.

I be happy to get guys on here parts at trade price...just email me your registration and requirements and I can quote you.

You will obviously need to pay PnP.

I be happy to save anyone some money!

• Like 1

I be happy to get guys on here parts at trade price...just email me your registration and requirements and I can quote you.

Well you cannot say fairer than that. :)

Well you cannot say fairer than that. :)

well we all helping each other...the more I use them the more of a discount they will give me... winwin! B)

I believe this is the same place...

Car Parts Express

I believe there was some problem with Ford objecting to the use of their name in the business...

They are indeed. Well done that man! The clincher is that my account from the last transaction is still active.

piggy parts centre?

might need to take you up on that offer some time :)

all the best,

stef

i got all my parts cheaper or at the same rice direct from my local ford i didnt think the prices that were offered were any good if im honest some parts i got ten quid cheaper frommy local and that was before adding the postage on

• 3 months later...

No we are still trading just not a paying trader on here for certain reasons so i dont post on here now

Thanks

Graham

i got all my parts cheaper or at the same rice direct from my local ford i didnt think the prices that were offered were any good if im honest some parts i got ten quid cheaper frommy local and that was before adding the postage on

Thanks for the reply and good words arthur..... if I recall you only ever priced one part from me??? And if I'm honest I can well believe that you got your parts cheaper at your local dealer, the reason being..... the absolute nonsense that comes out of your mouth when you reply to some of the questions on here....the dealer probably gave you the parts at a loss to get you out of the shop asap and stop making their ears bleed :lol:

Oh and may a suggest a dictionary or a spell checker as something on your christmas list :rolleyes:

Goodnight :)

• Like 1

Sorry arthur the pennies dropped.......it was a chinese ford dealer you used...no wonder they were cheaper!!!

There's absolutely no need for a response like that at all...there will always be people who choose not to use a particular retailer for one reason or another - lashing out at those who do this will alienate potential customers, surely you know that?

Your last two posts amount to personal abuse, which is not tolerated on FOC even by those who used to pay to advertise. Please keep it friendly.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club