Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Danzzza

Bulbs

5 posts in this topic

Looking to upgrade my sidelights, headlights and im about to purchase some fog lights for my car (Mk6.5) 2006. Anyone know of any combinations of headlight and sidelight that go well together. Looking at the ring automotive xenon max headlights, just need to get sorted with sides and fogs. Any recommendations, ive tried all the led sides on ebay before, and they have always blew within days. Looking for a crisp white light, not any excuses to get pulled over. Also If someone could confirm what types I need. 501/W5W for the side, H4 for the headlights and H7/H11 for the foglights...cant seem to find it anywhere, Mk6 facelifts dont exist on these bulb sites!

Thanks in advance

cant seem to find it anywhere, Mk6 facelifts dont exist on these bulb sites!

Philips Bluevision come with free sidelights :D

Surely they're the same bulbs as mk6 pre-facelift? Just that the headlight has a nipple on!

I did think they'd be the same but I'd prefer to be certain before I buy them. Where do you get the phillips ones with free sidedlights?

Osram Nightbreaker Plus are the best bulbs i have cam across. I have LED sidelights to match them but they were quite expensive. Have not stopped in the last year though! H4 and 501 are correct. I got my nightbreakers off of Ebay for £14, you can get them online aswell though with free sidelights but they are nearly £23!