Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Opinions Please,

bneeco

Don't like it, not my personal style. But its your car so as long as your happy with it :) I do hope your insurance company knows about it... :unsure:

It's funny how half the threads here recently seem to end in a mention of informing insurance companies!

It's funny how half the threads here recently seem to end in a mention of informing insurance companies!

Have you mentioned informing your insurance company to your insurance company?

Sorry, couldn't resist :D

People won't be laughing when the insurance companies are trying to wiggle out of a claim because they haven't been notified of any modifications.

Looks !Removed! awful if I'm honest, but not as bad as the Corsa, but hey,it's your car and your money.

this.

and it looks like it will easily show dirt.

It looks good. Dont know if you should have got the boot done to. Whats it look like from the rear with just the spoiler done. Did you say he had to use two pieces for the spioler strange. The wife uncle owns a sign writing company that wraps cars. Check out the link they are wrapping a ferrari F430

The car does look good and the main thing is you like it mate.

Tekkers on them! (Y)

this.

and it looks like it will easily show dirt.

Like a white car wudn't show dirt?

Like a white car wudn't show dirt?

yes but black shows it more , i just think having 2 different colours , one might show the dirt more and it would look a bit odd if it got dirty.

Suprisingly no, i thought it would til i had a white car.

Are you kidding me? Mine never looks clean for longer than an hour after I've cleaned it!

my old corsa was harder to clean but it stayed looking clean alot longer!, my fez just gets dirty within a few miles so i dont clean it as often! and suprisingly the carbon doesnt show dirt but then again it isnt on the rear of the car where most of the dirt appears quicker then the rest....

alot of people have said the pitures dont do it justice as the vinyl has alot of depth which the picture cant show

Is that an offer? :P

haha no, but really white cars look clean from a distance unless you drive through a lot of mud, black looks dirty as soon as you get a spec of dust on it.

haha no, but really white cars look clean from a distance unless you drive through a lot of mud, black looks dirty as soon as you get a spec of dust on it.

would have to disagreeee

Ive found they are both equally bad for dirt, but white does look ace when its clean

i agree if it rains both white and black show the dirty spray from the roads fairly quick but black does look worse , a friend has black fiesta and he says it gets dirty so quick , i think the thing with black is it shows the minor dusty looking dirt more

i agree if it rains both white and black show the dirty spray from the roads fairly quick but black does look worse , a friend has black fiesta and he says it gets dirty so quick , i think the thing with black is it shows the minor dusty looking dirt more

Yeh thats exactly what i mean, white can look good with dust on it and even some lighter mud etc, black looks like crap as soon as it gets dust on it.

• 1 month later...

ok so another amazing job done by mirage, i cant fault them in anyway,

if i find any problem take it back and they sort it there and then, the spoiler is becoming a problem because its got curves which are making it stretch to the vinyls limit but theyve done a good job,

so went back and got my splitter done to make it look a little like the evo/RS

what you guys think???

196991_10150457583380029_544325028_17876631_4144419_n.jpg

196924_10150457583725029_544325028_17876634_2050780_n.jpg

190278_10150457584505029_544325028_17876637_250571_n.jpg

188977_10150457585165029_544325028_17876648_3058580_n.jpg

196898_10150457588345029_544325028_17876677_2905501_n.jpg

198454_10150457586510029_544325028_17876659_8007587_n.jpg

cost 50 quid and tbh its more effective than the bonnet imho

before anyone asks, heres contact details

www.miragetint.com/

01843 821934

• Like 1

If I ever get the twin exit exhaust and diffuser I wuld have 2 get the splitter like that done to match