Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear Seat Speakers Not Working?

thorpyy

Hi all

Discovered today that the rear seat Speakers don't work?! I checked on the audio menu that the sound wasn't set to just driver, it's set to all, but still no sound from them!

Can anyone help me or suggest anything?

Many thanks

Katie

Hi all

Discovered today that the rear seat speakers don't work?! I checked on the audio menu that the sound wasn't set to just driver, it's set to all, but still no sound from them!

Can anyone help me or suggest anything?

Many thanks

Katie

If your talking about the car you have named in your profile then I wouldnt hestitate in going back to the dealer,if your not talking about that one, what car then?

Did you check the graphic equalizer.Front back left and right.

It's a fiesta zetec s yeah- think that's what I've put! Can't check as on my phone!

I shall check equaliser now! Thanks :)

You probably don't have rear Speakers, going by your post a while ago asking about retrofitting usb and bluetooth. Assuming you just have the two (three really) line display rather than the matrix in the middle of the car you only have the four front Speakers. You will also only have the balance audio option (left/right) and not fade (front/back) if this is the case.

Hi Martyn

So the Speakers in the back will just be like for show? What ur saying makes sense actually. The balance thing is right, only left and right! And when I choose driver audio and all audio it only changes the Speakers at the front!

Thanks for explaining!

Katie

You're welcome; all that's at the back is the grille - there's nothing behind it!

• 11 years later...

Hi Guys,

I have a 2009 Ford fiesta 1.4 style. The Speakers were working fine and now all of a sudden it sounds like the rear Speakers have stopped working. I've changed the head set and still the same. Only sounds like I have one front speaker working and very tinny. 

Any ideas what the problem is?

We all enjoy a trip down memory lane at this time of year. Just think only Eleven Years Ago this thread was started by @thorpyy who last looked in 12th April 2011 😧

Have you tried some new Speakers ?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club