Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi im new to this and havnt got a clue lol.

chelseaboi4life

im 17 years old and recently passed my driving test. well about 3 months ago. lets just say my experience of driving so far has been a bumpy one. ive had 2 buy 2 new front wheels hitting curbs far to fast, had some minute engine trouble and for the last month the tracking has been out and ive been going through shed loads of spare tyres. haha i dont know how to use this site but my ford is completly standard apart from a new head unit and a pair of 6 by 9 in the parcel shelf. some may say im a boy racer but i wouldnt agree i just like music. all i need is a nice sounds system and a set of wheels.

well i spose thats me.

bye for now

Hiya, welcome to FOC. I'm sure everyone on here will try and help however they can. :)

Hi and welcome to the club mate

wow so many peope are friendly here. my mate is always going on forums for Speakers and stuff so i had never tried bu tyou realy can find out some great informatrion. haha well beter be off id=f i dont leave now ill be late to poxy school. :o and !Removed! websites in a car forum. what is this world coming to :P

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club