Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bluetooth Mobile Music

Brent M

If they phone has already connected/bonded start playing music on the phone and press AUX button on radio - should have a radar symbol (3 curve lines going outwards) If not press it again and you should hear music!

nath can you do this thru spotify on iPhone or is it only the inbuilt ipod that will transmit?

nath can you do this thru spotify on iphone or is it only the inbuilt ipod that will transmit?

In built as far as I know, if you look at an iPhone when it's streaming you will see the iPod app is the one playing so I don't think it will use any other app plus Apple won't let you! It's on the phone you would need to change it as the stereo just allows one device per input i.e. one bluetooth streaming device, one USB device etc at a time.

nath can you do this thru spotify on iphone or is it only the inbuilt ipod that will transmit?

How the hell should I know? Don't use Apple crap :P

As Mark said, depends whether Apple allows to app to stream via bluetooth.

When on the line in menu,

press the < (left arrow button)

Go onto BT AUDIO

and it should work sometimes switching between line in and bt audio using the AUX button fails

There was a thread where someone without USB got the stereo firmware updated to allow streaming, they had an 09 plate like mine.