Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2010 Focus 1.6Tdci Rusting!!

Lenny

I've De-wiper'ed the rear of my focus at start of this year,

Guide:

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/70383-guide-de-wiper-ford-focus-mk2-mk25-rear-wiper-removal/

IMG_20150626_093235_zpsmdefutxi_edit_143

I've not had the scuff from the washer hose ever repaired so mine is still untreated.

I'm now considering going a step further to remove the washer hose line completely and have the areas filled by body shop because I don't use it atall.

Or unplug the washer hose inside the rear roof lining of the car and route a new hose inside the goose neck.

IMG_20150620_175729_zpscfcfxruz.jpg

IMG_20150623_110542_zps7ehcj3kj_edit_143

Not worried about de wipering it, whilst it does look good I would still like to be able to use it!

• Like 1

Not worried about de wipering it, whilst it does look good I would still like to be able to use it!

I fitted reverse camera prior to de-Wiper which helped in making the wiper redundant

Guide: http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/65470-guide-fitting-reverse-camera-mk25-focus-2008-2011/

I suppose frosty mornings would be a nightmare without the wiper if there was no camera,

Experienced this yesterday morning was a winter dew on rear window and would have been stuck for a bit waiting for the window to clear if i hadn't got reverse camera fitted.