• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 moose man

moose man

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Ford Model: focus 1.8 ghia

Posted 13 February 2011 - 08:26 AM

Hi all can anybody advice me on how to activate the alarm on a ford focus mk1 2001 to see if it working
it as doulble lock and i just wont to see if it working all so central locking is working on its own when in the car is this due to a loose conection on the switches or are thay fitted with a self locking when driveing as i know sum cars do have this option

thanks

moose man

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 johnH

johnH

Ford Enthusiast

• 1,091 posts
  • Name: John
  • Ford Model: Focus mk2 Zetec 1.8 TDCI (Climate)
  • Year: 2006
Contributor

Posted 15 February 2011 - 04:27 PM

Hi all can anybody advice me on how to activate the alarm on a ford focus mk1 2001 to see if it working
it as doulble lock and i just wont to see if it working all so central locking is working on its own when in the car is this due to a loose conection on the switches or are thay fitted with a self locking when driveing as i know sum cars do have this option

thanks

moose man

i did this, as i wasnt sure my car didnt have an alarm even when told it did, as i couldnt find the sensors.

i got in, pressed the lock button on my key once. waited 30secs and opened door from inside...alarm triggered. to deactivate, press unlock on key fob.

hope this helps

#3 moose man

moose man

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Ford Model: focus 1.8 ghia

Posted 20 February 2011 - 09:05 PM

i did this, as i wasnt sure my car didnt have an alarm even when told it did, as i couldnt find the sensors.

i got in, pressed the lock button on my key once. waited 30secs and opened door from inside...alarm triggered. to deactivate, press unlock on key fob.

hope this helps

thanks for the advice i will give it a try

moose man

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users