Do Not Sell My Personal Information

American Fiesta.... Is It The Updated Fiesta Interior

adzmcp

Found this pic of interior of American Fiesta. Could this be what it will look like inside when it has a face lift. It makes me think it will look like this cause the black it has below the radio is exactly the same black as they have now but on Mondeo smax galaxy and new cmax

http://m.ford.com/cms/davinci/page/fd/gallery?input=[cid=car|mid=Fiesta|year=2011|page=34]

Did it from my phone. Google ford America. Look at Fiesta then gallery picture number 34 but there is a few shots of interior

Not sure about the facelift thing but I do prefer the US interior to ours.

The black section under the radio panel looks much better than ours. I don't like how our silver (secret hole) bit slopes back away from you before heading down to the temperature controls. I personally think it looks a little weird and cheap.

I also prefer the colours the US gets on the soft touch areas of the dash, their darker colours (in the pic aboves case, black) looks more modern than our standard blue-ish shade.

And last of all, I think their longer (more V shaped) radio panel looks slightly more modern too. (Its longer due to having the extra button under the hazzards/door lock for turning off the passenger air bag.

Just my thoughts,

can't wait to see official face lift pics.

Yea that first link was trying to get me to download something ... Umm no thanks Internetz :lol:

I much prefer the black interior to the current grey.

Not a huge difference though, Still think that Sony Headunit will stick out like a sore thumb

Still think that Sony Headunit will stick out like a sore thumb

Naaa, now its on the C-MAX and Grand C-MAX Titaniums its obviously a sign of a premium Ford ;) :P

Last time I was at Ford Collage they said the contract with SONY is ending soon and they are not renewing it. Said the already signed a new contract with another company they did say who but it was about 5 months ago and I kicking myself cause I cant remember who but they said the things they developing are better than SONY have brought to the table

Last time I was at Ford Collage they said ...

Without sounding like im taking the p!$$ ... Ford Collage?

Without sounding like im taking the p!$$ ... Ford Collage?

haha I've always wondered that too, seen it a few times around here but didn't like to ask :P. Maybe it's some special meeting thing for Ford people to discuss top secret ideas that then get stuck on a public forum for all to ponder over? :rolleyes:

Henry ford collage. I work for ford they send us there a minimum of 4 times a year.

*facepalm*

Ford Collage a drawing of a ford dealership

Ford College a place where dealers/sales executives go to learn about new models/facelifts/sales patter

Jamie

Facepalm ????? Lol

A facepalm is an expression referring to the physical gesture of striking one's own face in a display of exasperation. In Internet discussions, the term is used as an expression of embarrassment, frustration, disbelief, disgust or general woe. It is also used to when the person making the gesture does not believe that words can express the level of idiocy.

They teach this in the Second Year at Henry Ford Collage and Finishing School.

A facepalm - They teach this in the Second Year at Henry Ford Collage and Finishing School.

I wish I had space in my sig for this! :lol:

edit: Seems I do B)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club