Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fusion 1.4 Tdci

moggy

Hi.My 2005 1.4tdci Fusion 30,000mls. I am having a problem with this car and running out of ideas. It is hard to start but when it does it will restart quite easily. It ticks over well revs ok sounds good but when you try to drive it is almost dead. Hardly climb a hill in any gear, wont drive on level ground above 40 and has no power at all. When plugged in all is well with no code faults. The fuel pressure readings are ok. egr. maf,fuel filter have been swapped and are fine turbo seems ok. Tried it with cat disconnected from manifold still no change. No water/oil mix no excessive smoke!! At some point the injector seals have been done. I have blown back the fuel pipes to the tank and although there may be a few air bubbles in the lines when you hand prime with the bulb there are no more than my in wifes 206 hdi and it runs corectly. Anybody got any ideas.. THANKS John Ps does this car have a lift pump in the tank???

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club