Jump to content


Interior Trim Panels

  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ChrisH


    Feet Under The Table

  • Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 211 posts
  • Name: Chris
  • Ford Model: C-max Titanium 2.0TDCi Powershift
  • Year: 2011
  • Location: Lancashire

Posted 14 February 2011 - 08:34 PM


Does anyone know where I can get replacement interior trim panels from. All the clips on the handbrake trim panel have broken, so panel completely loose. Tried local scrappies, but none of them have focus models from 2005on. mine is a 56plate.

Can get it from the dealer, but at an exorbitant price, and have trawled the internet to no avail.

Can anyone help??

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Sign up to FOC Premium Membership To Remove These Ads

#2 jeebowhite


    Resident Loon

  • Super Mod
  • 22,301 posts
  • Name: James
  • Ford Model: Sea Grey Mondeo MKIV 1.8TDCi 140ps Zetec
  • Year: 2007
  • Location: Kent

Posted 17 February 2011 - 09:33 AM

There are breakers websites where you can fill in the details and like many of the price comparison sites, it sends a request to all enrolled breakers who will then come back to you if they have the part! I tried this when buying a wheel, and in all honesty I didnt get a response but it may be worth a shot!

#3 btmaldon


    Ford Enthusiast

  • True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Name: Bruce
  • Ford Model: KA Edge, BMW 320i Coupe M Sport
  • Year: 2015
  • Location: Essex

Posted 17 February 2011 - 09:41 AM

Main dealers will supply and the cost isn't bad. I replaced mine plus some other parts as fitted a Titanium Centre Console. You are probably looking at less than 20. However they are unlikely to have in stock, so will have to order it.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users