Share Your Car Experience
    • Get Your Club gear
      Get Your Club gear
    • 1000's Of Fords For Sale
      1000's Of Fords For Sale
    • Huge Range of Ford Parts
      Huge Range of Ford Parts

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
maxlmk3monster

universal backboxes

3 posts in this topic

universal exhausts will fit "most" cars with some work. usualy, the middle sectuion of your exhaust will have to be altered/cut to make room for the back box if is slighly longer. once this has been done, the 2 sections can be attached 2 each other via a sleeve the clamped in place and sealed. however, the new back box may have 2 be modified 2 attach the existing rubbers.

but there is no guarentee that the exhaust you have will fit to your car. your best bet is 2 go to a garage or find someone who can fit exhausts 2 take a look 4 u and c wot needs 2 b done. if u live in the birmingham area, u could have come by tyre sales hall green, its where I work.

hope this was of help anyway. :)

ive got a universal back box on mine,

the 1st one i brought i took it to a garage and they said they need cut through me bumper because it was a twin luckly enough i managed swap it for a 4" i think it is :blink: and that one fit with no problem. £35 it cost me for fitting