• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 welshy46

welshy46

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Ford Model: fiesta

Posted 21 February 2011 - 03:41 PM

Afternoon ladies and gents.new to this forum,havent owned a car for nigh on 15 years,been having to much fun on 2 wheels.Just bought myself a little fiesta cost minimised basic transport vehicle as i have sold all but one of the bikes and am getting a bit sick of nearly been killed on a daily basis on the bike.you know what they say if you cant beat them,join them.Cant wait for someone to pull out on me now.there gonna get a fiesta sized hole in the side of there car haha.Anyhoo used to own fords back in the day,mainly fiesta mk1 xr2 and sierra sapphires so when looking for a run about there was only one choice,but there was no vauxhalls going cheap lol only kidding would rather walk than own a vauxhall.i dont take life to seriously,you have been warned. :D

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 handsomrob

handsomrob

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Ford Model: cougar

Posted 21 February 2011 - 06:39 PM

Hi to all ford owners worldwide i am a new member as i have jsy bought a 2001 ford cougar its only the 2.0 ltr model and not been able to drive it a great deal and not sure if i have done the right thing in wanting a change from my trusted beemer 525 i wouod be very interested in hearing all members who have the same model yoiur views and comments are much needed I look fortward to hearing your replies
Kindest regards to you all
from Handsom rob sorry been watching the italian job

#3 dezwez

dezwez

Dezwez

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,391 posts
  • Name: Derek
  • Ford Model: ford focus 1.8 zetec mk 2.5
  • Year: 2008

Posted 21 February 2011 - 07:13 PM

Afternoon ladies and gents.new to this forum,havent owned a car for nigh on 15 years,been having to much fun on 2 wheels.Just bought myself a little fiesta cost minimised basic transport vehicle as i have sold all but one of the bikes and am getting a bit sick of nearly been killed on a daily basis on the bike.you know what they say if you cant beat them,join them.Cant wait for someone to pull out on me now.there gonna get a fiesta sized hole in the side of there car haha.Anyhoo used to own fords back in the day,mainly fiesta mk1 xr2 and sierra sapphires so when looking for a run about there was only one choice,but there was no vauxhalls going cheap lol only kidding would rather walk than own a vauxhall.i dont take life to seriously,you have been warned. :D

Hi welcome :)

#4 dezwez

dezwez

Dezwez

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,391 posts
  • Name: Derek
  • Ford Model: ford focus 1.8 zetec mk 2.5
  • Year: 2008

Posted 21 February 2011 - 07:14 PM

Hi to all ford owners worldwide i am a new member as i have jsy bought a 2001 ford cougar its only the 2.0 ltr model and not been able to drive it a great deal and not sure if i have done the right thing in wanting a change from my trusted beemer 525 i wouod be very interested in hearing all members who have the same model yoiur views and comments are much needed I look fortward to hearing your replies
Kindest regards to you all
from Handsom rob sorry been watching the italian job

Hi welcome :)

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users