Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello Everybody

welshy46

Afternoon ladies and gents.new to this forum,havent owned a car for nigh on 15 years,been having to much fun on 2 wheels.Just bought myself a little fiesta cost minimised basic transport vehicle as i have sold all but one of the bikes and am getting a bit sick of nearly been killed on a daily basis on the bike.you know what they say if you cant beat them,join them.Cant wait for someone to pull out on me now.there gonna get a fiesta sized hole in the side of there car haha.Anyhoo used to own fords back in the day,mainly fiesta mk1 xr2 and sierra sapphires so when looking for a run about there was only one choice,but there was no vauxhalls going cheap lol only kidding would rather walk than own a vauxhall.i dont take life to seriously,you have been warned. :D

Hi to all ford owners worldwide i am a new member as i have jsy bought a 2001 ford cougar its only the 2.0 ltr model and not been able to drive it a great deal and not sure if i have done the right thing in wanting a change from my trusted beemer 525 i wouod be very interested in hearing all members who have the same model yoiur views and comments are much needed I look fortward to hearing your replies

Kindest regards to you all

from Handsom rob sorry been watching the italian job

Afternoon ladies and gents.new to this forum,havent owned a car for nigh on 15 years,been having to much fun on 2 wheels.Just bought myself a little fiesta cost minimised basic transport vehicle as i have sold all but one of the bikes and am getting a bit sick of nearly been killed on a daily basis on the bike.you know what they say if you cant beat them,join them.Cant wait for someone to pull out on me now.there gonna get a fiesta sized hole in the side of there car haha.Anyhoo used to own fords back in the day,mainly fiesta mk1 xr2 and sierra sapphires so when looking for a run about there was only one choice,but there was no vauxhalls going cheap lol only kidding would rather walk than own a vauxhall.i dont take life to seriously,you have been warned. :D

Hi welcome :)

Hi to all ford owners worldwide i am a new member as i have jsy bought a 2001 ford cougar its only the 2.0 ltr model and not been able to drive it a great deal and not sure if i have done the right thing in wanting a change from my trusted beemer 525 i wouod be very interested in hearing all members who have the same model yoiur views and comments are much needed I look fortward to hearing your replies

Kindest regards to you all

from Handsom rob sorry been watching the italian job

Hi welcome :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club