• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Thehulk

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Ford Model: Fusion 2

Posted 21 February 2011 - 09:57 PM

Hi all

Have just bought a 2003 Fusion 2 after my scenic died completely. What a great car!

It has a factory fitted 4500 cd/radio. I want to connect an iPod without one of those fm transmitters.

What's the best way if any?

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 pete121

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Ford Model: Fusion Zetec Climate 1.4 durashift
Posted 22 February 2011 - 08:28 PM

well if it hasn't got the aux connector down between the gear lever and 12v supply (cig. lighter) do what I did... and get one either from the scrappers or from ford...about 15-20 go to the 'sio communications' website...(I think)certainly somewhere on you tube, and there is a tutorial on how to fit it...you'll need radio removal keys either from ebay or Ford.... then once fitted plug in select 'AUX' on your stereo, and enjoy... I use my nokia x6 phone and it sounds fine...although I do need the vol up a bit to get good sound out of it.

#3 Claxxon

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Ford Model: Fusion 1.4TDi Zetec

Posted 23 February 2011 - 10:46 PM

I went down a different road on this one. Bought a fascia converter and a quadlock cable from ebay, cost about 10 all in. Swapped out the standard CD player for one with an Ipod connection via usb. The headunit also has Bluetooth audio so I can also stream MP3s from my Blackberry.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users