Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Replacing Alloys

TroodoN

Hello,

I need some advice as I wont pay 180 pounds per new alloy from ford.

My tyres are 195/45/16R and alloys are 16'x 6.5 (7 spoke) - fiesta mk7. Can you tell me if i need exacly 6.5 alloys to fit my current tyres or I could get 7 or 7.5? Im looking for at least 3 answers from you guys, big cheers if you can help.

I was thinking to get BK racing alloys. Can anyone recommend other good brands? I beleive I can get around 100 pounds per alloy so thats 80 less than from ford.

I have found this website performancealloys.com (click on the link) and if you filter results to 16x6.5 you will see 18 results. Any of the Fox alloys are only 83.70 per alloy which is 334.80 with free delivery. It looks like anyone can get a good deal there. What do you think? Are Fox alloys any good?

I read Fox alloys are cheap and not very good quality (budget alloys). I might go with wolfrace campo - 102 pounds each. I think it could be good investment.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club