394 replies to this topic

#391 Ben...

Ben...

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Ford Model: Mk 7 Fiesta Zetec-S TDCi

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:56 PM

Hi Ben , we have never spoke before but i just want to say i have never seen anyone before on a forum that has put so much effort and time into their car as much as you have , i have not had the time to read all 26 pages ( i think i need glasses lol ) what impressed me was the rear defusor , i think that looks the nuts , however i wonder what the side skirts would look like in the same colour ? I have seen expensive range rovers with different colour bonnets to the rest of the car and looks quite striking. As other forum members have said and quoted good and bad feedback you will recieve , but I am glad to see this has not detered you from carrying on with future mods , you keep going sunshine and if i were you and not already i would open up my own business doing what you love and getting paid for it. Now my eyes have rested i will carry on flicking through this topic , chin up son you done very well indeed

PS can you not buy an armrest with a type that lifts up behind to stand vertical , hence not in the way of handbrake at all ?

Thanks for the kind words. The car is pretty much done to exactly how I wanted about 18 months ago so not much is being done. One thing I would of liked to do was put the black leathers in with the red stitching. I had an opportunity for some a couple of years ago at a good price which I now regret not buying.

Do you still come on here Ben/still got your car? Would love to buy some bits when you go for the Beemer. This is also a bump for some new members to get inspiration! :)

Rarely mate. Still got it though. Will post up when it's going on sale. Won't be for a while yet though.

Can't see part numbers for catch for secret compartment.can you write them down jn post .

Don't know the part number because the better one I got was from eBay. I believe it was elites as 'wood strike and catch'

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#392 Elcampo

Elcampo

New Zetec S Owner

• FOC Supporters
  • 82 posts
  • Name: Lee
  • Ford Model: White Ford Fiesta Zetec S
  • Year: 2011

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:35 AM

Car got keyed Posted Image
I would guess it was through jealousy as I don't think I have !Removed! anyone off that much

£250 respray for the whole side
Which I thought was quite reasonable

Posted Image

Posted Image

So I decided to make the most of the respray with a bit of cheeky colour coding

Panther black interior trim

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I am only a newbie so apologise if the question seems a bit dim but what sort of paint spray would you use for this? I am most likely going to be buying a black zetec S myself in the next couple of weeks and that interior looks miles better than the original silver!

Your car looks awesome btw

#393 Elcampo

Elcampo

New Zetec S Owner

• FOC Supporters
  • 82 posts
  • Name: Lee
  • Ford Model: White Ford Fiesta Zetec S
  • Year: 2011

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:32 PM

Your car, your idea's, it's you it's meant to please, so don't take this as an insult as it is not meant to be. I f***ing love what you've done to the car in the most part. Unlike most of the responses, I actually think that what you've done to the interior roofing looks amazing.

This is the only thing I would have done different if I had your car, I would have left the rims the previous colour you had them at (gun metal grey), the rims looks sweet anyway but since I seen that first picture you put up of the rims, I haven't stopped looking into getting my done in the future.

Going to view a Panther Black Zetec S on Saturday and I hope to good god I get it.

Any tips on how to change the interior colour on the dashboard? What sprays? (I've seen your post on how to remove them)
Also, with the overlays on the badges, I have a feeling I am going to end up heating them on wrong and them coming off, either that or I can say without a doubt that I will place them wrong and it will look stupid haha

#394 wb78

wb78

• Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Name: Will
  • Ford Model: Mk7 Fiesta Zetec s
  • Year: 2012

Posted 26 May 2013 - 05:36 PM

Your car looks really good. I wouldn't be bothered by what anyone else says regarding your mods. 

A couple of questions, do you have a link for a push release catch for the "secret" compartment, Do you need any special kits for the replacement front bulbs or do they just fit into the original bulb holders, Where is the cheapest place to buy the armrest from and How much did it cost for the interior parts to be resprayed?

Thanks 

#395 Mn92

Mn92

• Budding Enthusiast
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Name: Matt
  • Ford Model: Fiesta
  • Year: 2010

Posted 13 June 2014 - 03:39 PM

Absolutely stunning looking car mate ! Flocking definitely suits better than the velvet. Is there any way to hook up a cable plugged into car USB port in there ? Cheers.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users