Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HELP !!!

ANDY.C

HELLO AGAIN ,WAS PUTTING SOME oil IN MY MONDEO JUST TO TOP IT UP ,I HAD A MOMENTARY LAPSE OF CONCENTRATION ,AND PUT A FEW DROPS OF oil INTO THE POWER STEERING FLUID ( TWIT ) I REALISED AS SOON AS IT WENT IN ,DOES NOT SEEM TO HAVE CAUSED A PROBLEM ,COULD SOMEONE ADVISE ME ON WHAT THE BEST COURSE OF ACTION WOULD BE ? OR WILL IT NOT CAUSE A PROBLEM ? ,I WOULD SAY AT LEAST 4 TABLESPOONS OF oil WENT IN THERE ?

CANT BELIEVE I WAS SO STUPID .... THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR HELP GUYS

i have took some of the oil off the top of the resovoir with a syringe as oil will sit on the top ,would you advise me to bleed the system or will i get away with it.... thanks again

have googled it and many people say it may not be a problem but would prefer some advice from the forum ....Andy

Edited by Stoney871
swear words

i knew somebody who topped it up with water once and got away with it so i would not worry about a few spoonfulls of oil, just keep a look out for a stutter from your steering but you should be ok.

With that little amount of oil i cant see that there is gonna be a problem.

i knew somebody who topped it up with water once and got away with it so i would not worry about a few spoonfulls of oil, just keep a look out for a stutter from your steering but you should be ok.

THANKS FOR ADVICE , I HAVE TOOK ABOUT HALF LITRE OFF THE TOP OF THE POWER STEERING RESOVOIR AND REPLACED WITH FRESH FLUID , JUST AS A PRECAUTION .

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club