Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Decal 'eyebrows'

Nico.

I don't normally like this kind of thing, but I think on black fiesta's that may not look too bad.

Definitely no from me on any colour of car. They are cheap, tacky, pointless and chavtastic... I assume you wanted honest opinions :)

Its a piece of black vinyl stuck on the light and then cut to shape. And they are charging 17 quid for it....rip off. Do it yourself

Think it looks ace on a black or sea grey fiesta, not on other colours though

i not looking at them at all... just thought i share them as i have the 'each to their own' approach to modding, every little difference makes ya stand out ;) and i have never seen quite ewt like it tbh so yeah... and as for the 'only on black' it does say a choice of colours available...

However, the only way i would change the font end and lights would be....

53968362.jpg

cos tbh thats shouldn't be allowed on this site as it is just pure !Removed!

a no from me, as said they look a bit cheap and chavvy, although they might look ok on a black fiesta assuming the colour match is ok

found these now too

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ford-FIESTA-VII-2009-Light-brows-MK7-MK7-/310246263168#ht_1977wt_907

try not to laugh too much at the bonnet haha

Not too sure about the brows, or the bonnet, but it's obvious they used a (bad) online translator...

"Here's the ultimate place your vehicle for a small price to make something unique!"

"The security design is the full range as an EU-registered. That means - you will approve of fakes and copies on the street do not make a" (What does that actually mean?)

And the guy's name...

Andreas Wanke :lol: