Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Windows Tinted

sammy01

Hello,

I just recently had my fiesta tinted, i wasnt sure at first or understood much about it.

I decided to do some research and found out about Window tinting. I needed sun protection for my 3 year old son.

Window film blocks 99% of uv rays and much more for example security of the film holds the window together if smashed preventing

thieft.

I had my back windows and rear window done and turned out to be perfect. I had it done through Eclipse Window Tinting

who told me all i need to know about tinting(the benefits)what shade would be best and a great price with life time warrenty.

I said i would pass on there work if there is any other interest.

Their website is http://www.eclipsecarwindowtinting.co.uk/

How much did it cost you?

I tinted my rear side windows in the estste with Limo Black myself. It took me about 4 attempts to get a reasonable result but do feel I should have got a proffessional to do it in the end.

The rear window I left as you cant see a thing out the tinted windows at night if there are no lights. I put a roller blind in instead. Even with a reversing camera I still wanted to be able to see out the back.

How much did it cost you?

I tinted my rear side windows in the estste with Limo Black myself. It took me about 4 attempts to get a reasonable result but do feel I should have got a proffessional to do it in the end.

The rear window I left as you cant see a thing out the tinted windows at night if there are no lights. I put a roller blind in instead. Even with a reversing camera I still wanted to be able to see out the back.

Eclipse quoted me £145 for my back windows and rear to be done, that was with best quality tints which was johnson window film and life time warrenty. It only took an hour to do and was perfect.

Yeah i wouldn't advise you to do it yourself it takes years of practice which is why i went to eclipse they have been tinting for over 5 years and internationally. There is so much to know which most people dont know how to not get crease's and dirt in the tint.

limo tint is very dark i got a lighter one which was 20% it looked exactly the same on outside as limo but easier to see out of.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club