Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Frozen White - Mk7 Fiesta 1.25 Style Project Thread

Unsimple

Like?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Like it so far? Need peoples thoughts!

you have the right idea, it's just the details are all wrong :/ (in my opinion)

stickers ruin any car.

those alloys suit German cars.

30mm isn't low enough to make a big enough difference to justify the price.

H.I.D's are primarily for better night vision. the higher the colour temperature number (after 4300k) the less visibility you have. therefore 8000k is pointless.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unsimple

• Ryan9684

• Marcr1

• briggsy

yea it look pretty hot on panther black tbh, i will take a pic nd post it if you would like?

please do!

Not to my taste, especially the "fast car" sticker (i think thats where i saw them?)

But each to their own i suppose. Keep it up!

Hi guys,

thanks for the advice etc.

Well i've almost finished the car now, and i've taken alot of your advice so thankyou.

- The HID Kit are fully 'E' marked, and they really are not that bright at all, the picture does make them look alot brighter.

- I've got a new gel overlay for the steering wheel and placed it correctly this time

- In my opinion I actually like the overlays, I know to the 'Older' folk, they do come across as cheap and tacky, but I personally think they do give the car a completely different look. So i'm keeping them on.

- I've taken of the Nurburgring vynal, I only put this on as my friend didnt want it, never liked it anyway.

- Reason I have got 30mm is because I live on a farm road, full of pot holes and speedbumps. I could of got 45mm but decided against it. I really can tell the difference in the ride height though compared to how it used to be, I will try and find a 'before' picture and I will post it online for you to see. I need some proper day time pictures also.

- The gearknob was just a 'What if' kind of thing really, it has infact turned up but im not even going to bother fitting it. It's going right back on eBay unless anybody would like to buy it.

- Comments about the Zetec S side's and spoiler, these are currently in progress! I'm putting enough money each week to afford them very shortly. So hang fire! I know I should of done that first, but i've never really done up a car yet, so i've not really got the hang of it, infact, this is kind of embarrasing for me, LOL!

- I've fitted the wind deflectors now as well, not to look 'cool' and 'gangsta', they really do make a difference when you have your window down. Well worth the money I paid, think they were £35 delivered from Slovakia.

Anyway thanks for the hints and tips so far, please keep the hints coming, greatly appreciated!

for starters, them stickers are extremely tacky, unless its a track car then cars should never have these, the springs are too expensive for a lowesy 30mm, can i just ask why the badges are black and red when u have the frozen white car? i have the frozen white, the gel over lays look much better when there colour coded to the car, i have the white and black and they don't look out of place, also the steering wheel badge is not stuck on in the right place, you can see the original underneath, i still cant understand why people are fitting the push start button? pointless if you ask me, especially in the gear stick, ''i hate speedbumps'' (you may aswell have 'children on board') the rest of the mods are decent, simple and small mods look best for a reasonable price

Hi guys,

thanks for the advice etc.

Well i've almost finished the car now, and i've taken alot of your advice so thankyou.

- The HID kit are fully 'E' marked, and they really are not that bright at all, the picture does make them look alot brighter.

- I've got a new gel overlay for the steering wheel and placed it correctly this time

- In my opinion I actually like the overlays, I know to the 'Older' folk, they do come across as cheap and tacky, but I personally think they do give the car a completely different look. So i'm keeping them on.

- I've taken of the Nurburgring vynal, I only put this on as my friend didnt want it, never liked it anyway.

- Reason I have got 30mm is because I live on a farm road, full of pot holes and speedbumps. I could of got 45mm but decided against it. I really can tell the difference in the ride height though compared to how it used to be, I will try and find a 'before' picture and I will post it online for you to see. I need some proper day time pictures also.

- The gearknob was just a 'What if' kind of thing really, it has infact turned up but im not even going to bother fitting it. It's going right back on ebay unless anybody would like to buy it.

- Comments about the Zetec S side's and spoiler, these are currently in progress! I'm putting enough money each week to afford them very shortly. So hang fire! I know I should of done that first, but i've never really done up a car yet, so i've not really got the hang of it, infact, this is kind of embarrasing for me, LOL!

- I've fitted the wind deflectors now as well, not to look 'cool' and 'gangsta', they really do make a difference when you have your window down. Well worth the money I paid, think they were £35 delivered from Slovakia.

Anyway thanks for the hints and tips so far, please keep the hints coming, greatly appreciated!

Not sure what E marked actually means, they are illegal regardless.

I like gel overlays, i will be getting some on my new car. I also like the wind deflectors which i will also be getting as well as lowering on Eibach springs for better handling.

Not sure what E marked actually means, they are illegal regardless.

I like gel overlays, i will be getting some on my new car. I also like the wind deflectors which i will also be getting as well as lowering on eibach springs for better handling.

Well i've been doing some research, and it says that when they are madem, if they reach the UK standard they are E marked and officialy road legal. I bought them off eBay and the seller said that they were legal, the picture does not do them alot of justice, there not even half as bright as everybody thinks. I've driven past so many police these last few days anyway, in the day and in the night, not even turned a blind eye at me.

Anyway,

Car is booked into my mates body shop next week when his friend is going to do a foriegner on getting the roof wrapped in black. Then the following week after i get paid, the windows are being tinted limo on back and screen, and legal limit on front.

Oh thats a point, the first tinting studio i went to, they said they can't touch the front windows at all because its illegal? I have heard something like that flying about, but i want to know if any of you have heard?

Nick

Im a fan of HID's just waiting to get some myself..

But I have heard that they are illegal though. But its not because they are not 'E' marked its because its not a standard item on the car.

Cars with HID's (if im right) have to have auto adjusting lights and also have washer jets on the lights to make them legal.

That just what I've heard anyway.

HID's look mint on the fez; I've got some myself! The projector headlights focus the light better and if you get a beam pattern check they are actually identical to having normal bulbs in (I know this for a fact), the only illegality about them is that the fez has no headlamp washers. Why that debate must be mentioned every single time someone mentions them I don't know. I think the car is looking good mate, when you get the front windows done it does make a different and looks good!

i wasnt saying it in a bad way.

Like i said i am getting some myself anyway. Im not fussed about the laws with HID kits lol. They look good so im getting some.

Ford Badge before;

183637_10150197383062782_515327781_8874672_1237810_n.jpg

Ford Badge After?

183476_10150197384897782_515327781_8874691_4370351_n.jpg

Steering Wheel Badge;

188996_10150197383842782_515327781_8874678_1519414_n.jpg

Shocker Hand Sticker;

188893_10150197383587782_515327781_8874676_1982030_n.jpg

Rear Springs fitted (30mm);

188811_10150197382502782_515327781_8874661_1574377_n.jpg

Front Springs Fitted;

188360_10150197382662782_515327781_8874664_4158489_n.jpg

Front with new Badge Gel Overlay;

188689_10150197384122782_515327781_8874680_3374835_n.jpg

HID KIT;

188638_10150197385472782_515327781_8874697_5349406_n.jpg

I Love/Hate Speedbumps Sticker;

184228_10150197384762782_515327781_8874689_6939687_n.jpg

Mate messing about LOL;

183870_10150197386092782_515327781_8874701_361495_n.jpg

HID's look mint on the fez; I've got some myself! The projector headlights focus the light better and if you get a beam pattern check they are actually identical to having normal bulbs in (I know this for a fact), the only illegality about them is that the fez has no headlamp washers. Why that debate must be mentioned every single time someone mentions them I don't know. I think the car is looking good mate, when you get the front windows done it does make a different and looks good!

the problem with hids is they are more powerful so cause bigger problems when they shine directly into your face, thats why auto leveling is needed.

the problem with hids is they are more powerful so cause bigger problems when they shine directly into your face, thats why auto leveling is needed.

I do understand that but in the what must be about 5/6 months I've had them now I've not once been flashed by another driver, my mate on the other hand who has a focus with standard bulbs is forever getting flashed (I've told him to get his alignment checked).

I do understand that but in the what must be about 5/6 months I've had them now I've not once been flashed by another driver, my mate on the other hand who has a focus with standard bulbs is forever getting flashed (I've told him to get his alignment checked).

not everyones eyes are bothered by sudden lights in the same way, i am though which is why i dont like them, even when on proper cars they cause issues for a second or two on unlit roads.

• 1 year later...

That steering wheel badge would annoy me :P its not lined up properly

Springs-yes

wheels-no

badges-should be blue/black on white

stickers-defo no

HID's-why

With a style you should aim for ZS upgrades as a staring point.

Sorry just my opinion :(

For all the money you've spent on the car it would've been cheaper to just buy a ZS :P have you also declared these mods to the insurance company?

• 2 years later...

I think if u like it then u should do it regardless of what other people think. If u think it's the nuts then it's the nuts enjoy ur car

be careful what you mod some insurance company's making it so that you have invalidated your insurance and therefore you will get points and if you have told them wonder what it is now gone up by would be interesting to know

I think if u like it then u should do it regardless of what other people think. If u think it's the nuts then it's the nuts enjoy ur car

Only two and a half years late ;)
  • Like 1

Anyone else went really low with their fez??

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

It's the thought what counts lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club