Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ktntech

Bluetooth & Voice Control Problems

2 posts in this topic

Hi I have a ford focus 1.8 TDCi with bluetooth and voice control on a second generation Sony CD. Everything used to work great without problems but now I have no bluetooth or voice control. I've found a couple of post on the net relating to 2006 ford focus which suggest taking out fuses 58 and 83 to solve the issue however my car does not have these fuses. My fuses go from 1 - 36 and 100 - 143.

Can anyone give any advice on how to fix this problem for my car or what fuses 58 and 83 relate to in a 2006 car so that I can check for the relevant fuses.

Thank you for any help or advice.

they basically cut the power to the radio fuse 58 is the battery supply to the audio moduel and fuse 83 is for the high level audio moduel, sorry i carnt help you with the bluetooth problem unless it has somehow been switched off