#1 Matt_focus_zetec

Matt_focus_zetec

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 152 posts
  • Ford Model: Focus

Posted 25 October 2008 - 12:01 PM

Hello guys

first of all i haven't been on the site for a while as you may have noticed i been really busy working i mean this my first day off in three weeks but anyways cars still running sound still got me squeek but i know my cars working lol

Lamp units
i have scouted the ford tis cd i got and couldnt find anything to fix it with just how to remove it but when i turn it on th lights light up so say u put it on side lights the litytle icon lights up so on for dipped headlights but after a short while say about 2 minutes this then turns off the lights just go out my lights on the front stay on but even if you turn it off and on it dont want to know i have to turn engine off and leave for about 5 minutes for it to work again

what do you lot reckon its just a short wire and have a quick look tomorrow as i belive thats all it is a wire moving when im going down the road just wondered if anyone else had this problem

BARGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fog light bulbs for my focus

1.18 + vat each paid 2.72 odd for two motrio bulbs yesterday

heres all the prices so if any of you want them let me know and i can pop them in the post and such like

ALL PRICES LISTED ARE FULL RETAIL I OBVIOUSLY GET THEM A LOT CHEAPER YOU WILL PAY MY PRICE FOR THE BULBS NOT RETAIL I GET ABOUT 15% OFF MOST STUFF

MAIN BEAM 2.72

FOG LIGHT 1.46

INDICATOR BULB 0.33 <------HOW WICKED IS THAT

HEADLIGHT BULB i think are about 2

let me know guys i can get most things motrio

starter motors , ac compressors , wipers , plugs , oil filter, air filter,suspension , brakes disc and pads

loads of stuff let me know what you think about the light thing though

Cheers

Matt

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users