Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Got A New Fiesta? List Of A Few Cheap Mod's That Make A Difference

Unsimple

I've been looking at this very armrest on eBay. How are you getting on with it now that you've had it in the car for nearly a year? Any problems / rattles / wobbles / etc?

How easy was fitting? It looks like it bolts straight onto the top of the rear cup holder recess. Did you have to do much cutting / drilling / removing stuff to fit it?

Cheers

Obviously can't speak for iNath but I have the same one and personally haven't had any rattles etc with it. I doubt it would withstand the weight the Boomerang one claims it can but for a simple and cheap armrest its the best 50 odd quid I've spent on the car. The space between the front seats looks complete now and is a handy additional storage compartment.

I didn't drill mine so it can be removed without trace in the future. (It just sits in the rear bin with the use of the double sided sticky pads that come included - suprisely this is adequate).

:)

armrest.jpg

I didn't drill mine so it can be removed without trace in the future. (It just sits in the rear bin with the use of the double sided sticky pads that come included - suprisely this is adequate).

Wow!! That sounds good. I was also looking at the Boomerang one - not for the load claims - but simply because it claims to be able to fit without drilling/damaging anything. If this one can effectively be stuck in place then that is a result as it's only half the price!

Good news! Cheers Paul.

Wow!! That sounds good. I was also looking at the Boomerang one - not for the load claims - but simply because it claims to be able to fit without drilling/damaging anything. If this one can effectively be stuck in place then that is a result as it's only half the price!

Good news! Cheers Paul.

No probs. I'll be interested to hear if iNath thinks the same....

:)

I've been looking at this very armrest on eBay. How are you getting on with it now that you've had it in the car for nearly a year? Any problems / rattles / wobbles / etc?

How easy was fitting? It looks like it bolts straight onto the top of the rear cup holder recess. Did you have to do much cutting / drilling / removing stuff to fit it?

Cheers

Same as Paul, I'm still a happy chappy! I did drill mine, if I ever removed it there would just be 4 teeny tiny holes left in the bottom of the rear cup holder, doubt you'd ever notice it.

Same as Paul, I'm still a happy chappy! I did drill mine, if I ever removed it there would just be 4 teeny tiny holes left in the bottom of the rear cup holder, doubt you'd ever notice it.

Coolio! Did you have to remove anything or do you just drill through from the top?

Coolio! Did you have to remove anything or do you just drill through from the top?

Slot it in and use the 4 self-tapping screws :)

scuse my ignorance but what is a back box only mod??

Its the rear Silincer Box for the exhaust system,

instead of a full system containing a replacment manifold and sports cat

Ordered the armrest from Germany now. I think I'll try sticking it first and screw it if I dn't like it that way.

Cheers fellas!

Its the rear Silincer Box for the exhaust system,

instead of a full system containing a replacment manifold and sports cat

ahh so it's what's usually known as a cat-back? different terms confusing me :)

ahh so it's what's usually known as a cat-back? different terms confusing me :)

i think cat-back is the same mate lm not 100% sure :D

Non-Ford kick plates. These were £25 incl postage off eBay:

aImg_0126.jpg

Got my armrest today! Is there anything under the cupholder where you put the four small self tappers in or is it safe to just screw straight through?

Got my armrest today! Is there anything under the cupholder where you put the four small self tappers in or is it safe to just screw straight through?

Not that I'm aware of, just whacked mine straight in ;)

As long as the screws arent 5inch I wouldnt worry about doing any damage lol.....

• 1 year later...

I may have gone a little 'Zetec S' crazy... I now have no less than 8 'S's on the car!

Anyway, here's today's mods

Tax disc holder - Inspired (ie. copied) from Ben @ made by DMB

05042011546.th.jpg

Zetec-S stickers on mudflaps

05042011549.th.jpg05042011552.th.jpg05042011554.th.jpg

Zetec-S stickers on doors

05042011547.th.jpg05042011548.th.jpg

S badge on grille

05042011556.th.jpg05042011555.th.jpg

(And in case you were wondering the other 2 are on boot and steering wheel!)

Nath the side zetec s badges you have where did you get them from and how much ??

Nath the side zetec s badges you have where did you get them from and how much ??

DMB - email Dave what you'd like and he'll give you a price. Think it was around £3/4 +P&P

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

i like the s on the steering wheel first thing im going to do

• 6 months later...

How big is the S sticker for the steering wheel?

• 1 year later...

Hi guys I'm looking to get an armrest put in, I've heard a few good things about these ones from Germany,  anyone have a link to or know where I can get one? 

Red led strip across the top of the glovebox and red led replacement lamps for the footwell lights 👍

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC mobile app

• 2 months later...

I feel so generic now haha done all of these cheap mods bar the armrest haha some great photos and concepts from you guys I'll upload some photos when I can