Do Not Sell My Personal Information

FOCUS C-MAX ULTIMA: A STEP ABOVE

Steve

FOCUS C-MAX ULTIMA: A STEP ABOVE

BRENTWOOD, 16 June 2004: The ultimate blend of Focus C-MAX style, performance and practicality is now in showrooms, in the form of the Focus C-MAX ‘Ultima’ special edition.

Based on Ghia specification, Ultima offers a choice of 2.0-litre Duratorq TDCi or new 2.0-litre Duratec petrol engine, with unique sports styling to the exterior and interior, including deeper front spoiler with integrated fog lamps, 17-inch alloy wheels and privacy glass. Standard luxury features include automatic headlamps, rain-sensing wipers, ‘Quickclear’ heated windscreen and electrically operated parking brake, with available options including leather trim and Sony™ audio systems.

All the usual Focus C-MAX practicality is offered, including the Comfort Seat System with folding rear centre seat, plus an array of storage pockets and compartments. In addition, a specially created ‘Family Pack’ will be available on Focus C-MAX Ultima for £1,100, comprising Multimedia DVD player, additional cargo nets and reversible boot carpet.

"Focus C-MAX Ultima is created as the utmost blend of style, luxury and practicality, for the discerning customer looking for that little extra from their family car", said Heather Yoxon, brand manager for Focus C-MAX.

Focus C-MAX Ultima is available now with on-the-road prices of £18,250 for the 2.0-litre petrol and £19,750 for the TDCi.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I bought my focus c-max ultima last september from polar ford in warrington,i dropped on this model as i was originally looking for a ghia model.It was an ex-demonstrator 7 months old,a very appealing car,very comfortable,nice driving poistion,all leather.It's in the best colour too,Black with its darkened windows at the rear.Mine's the 2.0 TDCI it's very responsive in all the gears and quick of the mark when you want it to be,i've been getting about 38/39 miles to the gallon and on a run it goes upto about 54,so i cant complain at that.I think Ford should carry on with this model,because i would definatly get another one.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club