Do Not Sell My Personal Information

When to retire her... How much Life is left in it?

maxrox85

I've had my ghia around 15months, she had done 106,000 miles when i bought her and had had some welding done... now 15months on i've done almost another 30,000 miles on her, a days welding, two or three services and replaced the air bypass valve... Her MOT is due in March 2009 and i know she wont pass without at least one more days full welding on her, she leaks badly! It's looking likely i will have to replace the clutch soon, possibly the idle valve and also the heater stat valve or matrix perhaps... what i want to know is - how long will it live and is it worth me doing all of this to her... will i then continue to get a further 30,000 miles use from her do you think?

I know a car only lasts as long as it's maintenance does but with already high mileage i would like to know what i can roughly expect from it... Has anyone else been served this well by their Ghia?

ill av your parts off ya fez though if you dont want it hehe sorry!

Should last a little while longer, but high mileage is a problem!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club