Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Zs

lufc_lad

Okay so ive been on this site for a good few months now and haven't posted any pics of my car yet, so i thought it's about time i did. The only real mods ive done to date are the little 'S' badge on the front grille, carbone chrome dmb gel overlays and some Zetec S scuff plates.

img20110312001.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

img20110312004.jpg

img20110312005.jpg

img20110312002.jpg

Mods for the future will be side skirts, deisel engine tuning, exterior plastics spraying, and alloys sprayed anthracite.

If anyone has any mods they think will look good please let me know.

All comments welcome =].

I want sea grey

Its a lovely colour, but has one problem that im sure you share with panther black. Every scratch shows up really clear.

Whats happened to your side skirts? or are they hard to notice on these photos?

Being an 09 plate it was probably built before the sideskirts became standard, and they weren't chosen as an option on this car.

Being an 09 plate it was probably built before the sideskirts became standard, and they weren't chosen as an option on this car.

Yea that is the reason, unfortunately i didn't buy the car brand new. It does annoy me not having them and they are likely to be my next mod, so i f anyone knows where to get cheap or a good place to get them sprayed it would be much appreciated.

Just got quoted £157 for each side from my local Ford dealer, thats a lot more expensive than i expected.

Nice car, although I would debadge and remove dealership sticker from rear window

Dealer sticker was removed when i clean it yesterday. If im being honest i never even noticed it lol

or remove their rear wiper; it's not like the manufacturers fit it for a reason :rolleyes:.

Identical machine to mine (minus the city pack) - very nice choice ;)

A fellow sea grey owner! That car is really needing rear window tints. Sea grey looks even better with the windows tinted :)

• 1 month later...

How much did you pay for your zs lufc? The cheapest 09 plates I can see at the mo are around £9000. Nice colour.

How much did you pay for your zs lufc? The cheapest 09 plates I can see at the mo are around £9000. Nice colour.

Yeah £9000 seems about right, i bought mine 10 months ago and it cost me £10000. I'd definitely recommend getting one. It is a nice colour but i always regretted not getting white, looks much cooler.

Yeah £9000 seems about right, i bought mine 10 months ago and it cost me £10000. I'd definitely recommend getting one. It is a nice colour but i always regretted not getting white, looks much cooler.

aha, I'd second that notion!