Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Individual Leather

jmbrown91

I have the Individual pack on my Titanium, i love it to bits! :D

i got my car rather cheap indeed tho and the offer was on a car with the pack already on, but i wanted leather from the start.

If you want some pics i'll take some...?

Oh lol, its been so long since i posted, i forgot they are in my signature! XD

Do you have a bigger picture of the interior? I've ordered the red individual pack and wouldn't mind seeing what it looks like properly, I've only really seen the factory shots from the brochure.

Do you have a bigger picture of the interior? I've ordered the red individual pack and wouldn't mind seeing what it looks like properly, I've only really seen the factory shots from the brochure.

Yeah sure i'll get a pic now and post it after this, what colour car have you ordered? I've seen it on the Black, Magenta and White (obviously!)

Yeah sure i'll get a pic now and post it after this, what colour car have you ordered? I've seen it on the Black, Magenta and White (obviously!)

I ordered black, my avatar pic is just a temporary one that I stole from Autotrader until my car is ready :)

I saw a silver fiesta for sale online with the red individual interior.

I ordered black, my avatar pic is just a temporary one that I stole from Autotrader until my car is ready :)

I saw a silver fiesta for sale online with the red individual interior.

How long is your wait? and what extras did you go for other than the individual?

How long is your wait? and what extras did you go for other than the individual?

10 weeks, I added keyless entry and power start. The Titanium is so well equipped that there wasn't much else to add...expected delivery date is between the 4th and 18th May but I phoned the garage last night and they said the car has been built and is in the country now so I don't know if it will arrive quicker or if it is actually going to take another 3-5 weeks to get here.

Well here they are:

The stamped Individual thingy has gotten less in-your-face over time, Oh and I should mention I've done around 14,500 miles in this car.

dscf0596copy.jpg

A slight bit of movement where my left butt cheek sits, but again thats only to be expected i guess!

dscf0598copy.jpg

I like the door sills, its gives that bit where your arm rests an expensive kinda feel, much more than plastic of velour anyway!

dscf0599copy.jpg

The back is actually surprisingly nice looking with the headrests all folded up, and even tho i have passengers most of the time, its not worn a bit at the back.

dscf0600copy.jpg

Only piece of wear i can really see is bottom right of the steering wheel where my hand sits on long journeys, tho im looking into getting it cleaned up. Anyone know any good leather cleaning products?

dscf0601copy.jpg

And thats where i have sat over the last 14,500 miles, and i must say its not looking that bad at all! :D

dscf0602copy.jpg

I should also say that I came from having a 1997 Mercedes S320 with grey leather interior and that was lovely leather! But this stuff, even if it is only a covering, is very nice as well.

I hope this helped, and im looking forward to seeing your car when it turns up!

10 weeks, I added keyless entry and power start. The Titanium is so well equipped that there wasn't much else to add...expected delivery date is between the 4th and 18th May but I phoned the garage last night and they said the car has been built and is in the country now so I don't know if it will arrive quicker or if it is actually going to take another 3-5 weeks to get here.

Bet you're excited :)

If its in the UK now then it should be ready earlier than that..fingers crossed anyway :)

I have the keyless and the power start too, only problem mechanically i had with the car is that the passenger side keyless stopped working, but that was all sorted under warranty. really the black and white look pretty good with the red individual, and the magenta too, if thats your thing! remember to hit me up when you get the car, still looking forward to pics!

Will do! Thanks a lot for the pics, I know I've definitely made the right choice now :D

• 1 month later...

Has anyone else had issue's like this? they don't seem to line up?

33483_437674251617_537121617_5683146_2696576_n.jpg

Other than this can't fault it. Have a baby seat in the baby frequently and hadn't a mark... the cars almost 8 months old now!

Leather feel's sooo much better than the standard leather.

Has anyone else had issue's like this? they don't seem to line up?

Other than this can't fault it. Have a baby seat in the baby frequently and hadn't a mark... the cars almost 8 months old now!

Leather feel's sooo much better than the standard leather.

Ooo, the blue one! very sexy, im just about to go get in the car so i'll have a gander, hadn't noticed it before tho...

And my car is 12 months old now with over 16000 miles on the clock, and im hauling big guitar amps on the back

seat, not a mark yet, so seconded on the quality!!

I should also say that I came from having a 1997 Mercedes S320 with grey leather interior and that was lovely leather! But this stuff, even if it is only a covering, is very nice as well.

I hope this helped, and im looking forward to seeing your car when it turns up!

Great interior!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club