• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#31 poconnor

poconnor

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford Focus Tdci

Posted 17 March 2011 - 07:23 PM

It does seem that the topic of conversation has been somewhat lost, but as all my answers hav been answered then gossip away!

In response to the valuation, it is a very nice gift! Luckily for me it's a 'fully loaded' ghia, with full leather, heated seats, Bluetooth, automatic everything....... Very lucky guy indeed.

I do however have some sort of adapter that slots into one of the cup holders up to the gear stick. Looks like something can be plugged in to it as it as connection, maybe a very old style car phone? I will upload a picture when possible.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#32 poconnor

poconnor

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford Focus Tdci

Posted 17 March 2011 - 07:23 PM

It does seem that the topic of conversation has been somewhat lost, but as all my answers hav been answered then gossip away!

In response to the valuation, it is a very nice gift! Luckily for me it's a 'fully loaded' ghia, with full leather, heated seats, Bluetooth, automatic everything....... Very lucky guy indeed.

I do however have some sort of adapter that slots into one of the cup holders up to the gear stick. Looks like something can be plugged in to it as it as connection, maybe a very old style car phone? I will upload a picture when possible.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users