• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 shaddow

shaddow

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Ford Model: focus tdci 1.8 edge

Posted 19 March 2011 - 05:45 PM

Yippeee. Just done mine, and took it for a good spin. Sounds like a new un, and runs well. No issues at all with doing it. Exept for upsetting the neibough of the R.B.L. club, as i did it on there car park. Bloke came round and started moaning about the noise, as he was sitting in his back garden lol. Sent him off with a flea in his ear. By the time he had finished going off on one i had done it, only took ten minutes to complete. Bet he was well pleased when the plume of black smoke went over his garden, but i cant control the breeze lmao. Hopefully this has cured my problem. Worth doing it 10/10.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#32 tazz786

tazz786

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Ford Model: 1.8 TDDI Focus 2001

Posted 19 March 2011 - 08:56 PM

Really glad to hear that mate. So easy to do and worth it 100% i think i may start doing mine every 5 months or something just to keep it clean from now on. :D

#33 shaddow

shaddow

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Ford Model: focus tdci 1.8 edge

Posted 20 March 2011 - 12:32 AM

Yes Sounds like a good idea. Unfortunatley hasnt sorted my problem, but one more thing i can rule out. Drove it as i said after the clean, and it was perfect. Went out tonite and slowed down to turn left after a couple of miles, turned left and went to accelerate, and it happened again. Real sluggish, seems like the turbo doesnt kick in. Stopped, switched off, and immediatley started it back up, and drove home normaly. Cant get me head round it. Looks like taking it to ford for a diagnostic. Never mind AAAGH.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users