Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Official Snp?

jeebowhite

So, I got onto the FOC this morning, and saw that my status had changed from "feet under the table" to "Official SNP" - so what is an Official SNP?

Official Stranger with No Personality?

Official Strangely Nutty Person?

Official for Scottish National Party (living in Medway Kent?)

Official Spontaneous Neuropathic Pain?

Official Single Nucleotide polymorphism?

I am wondering because its kinda bugging me? Sad really - I know!

So I pose the question to you... What is an SNP? and also, if you have had any other abbreviations in your status - what were they and what did they stand for!

We have had this conversation many times, and ....... no ones knows :lol:

We should decide amongst ourselves and set it in stone :D

i thought that about mine!

i'm going with Sad No Phwends ?

LOL, if it wasnt for the fact I spend most of my time on this forum whilst at work, I would probably go with that ;) but since I dont do it very often at home... lol

So Gaz, what other abbreviations are there? maybe we should have a general forum vote on all these abbreviations and may the best voted win!

Vinny has always been coy with what it means - he created the titles as far as I'm aware :lol:

We can of course remove the automatic ones, I can make anyone a 'Ford Expert' or similar for the right fee :P ;)

Speaking of which - I've just noticed Mikester's, that wasn't me :lol: :o

It may well have been me that done it but i'll be buggered if i can remember lol

I like the way I had more posts than mikester and I didnt hit low and slow, I just went to official SNP! lol :P long and short is the forum makes it up for you? lol

I like the way I had more posts than mikester and I didnt hit low and slow, I just went to official SNP! lol :P long and short is the forum makes it up for you? lol

;) Moderators can make them anything they like :ph34r:

;) Moderators can make them anything they like :ph34r:

*note to self* - dont ever offer Gazjs a wrong suggestions, as I could end up being something that rhyms with banker...

Speaking of which - I've just noticed Mikester's, that wasn't me :lol: :o

IT WAS ME mu hahahahahahah

*note to self* - dont ever offer Gazjs a wrong suggestions, as I could end up being something that rhyms with banker...

:lol:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club