Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Face Lift

bryfly

Have seen one report online that the Fiesta facelift is due in September 2011, can anybody confirm if this is accurate, if so is there any sign of what they are going to do.......cheers

Nothings been mentioned yet, so doubt it!

Didn't they have to intergrate daytime running lights by the end of the year?

I believe that only applies to completely new cars that are still being designed and not yet produced. Could be wrong though!

I believe that only applies to completely new cars that are still being designed and not yet produced. Could be wrong though!

Hmm, suppose that would make more sense

Didn't they have to intergrate daytime running lights by the end of the year?

Snap in the posting below,Picked it up from a posting by "TheWizardWeb" on autocar re the B- Max, his post copied below

Re: Ford unveils B-Max baby MPV

Mar 01, 2011 12:36 PM

So I take it the Fiesta facelift in September will look like this too...? It's about due, they have to put the daytime lights on the Fiesta and the dash is looking tired on it as well, so that could do with a spruce up.

Your right martyns only on new models not built yet which is why the new cmax does not have them. Then prob put it on titanium like with smax etc but may put it in the lights like on new focus titanium x

wouldn't put it past them for a facelift, they seem be doing everything to the mk7 fez BUT make an ST!!!!!!!