Do Not Sell My Personal Information

help identufying car

scorch

hi, my neighbours old house has been renovated and in the process of them clearing out the garden they have found what we believe to be 3 old cars, one of them appears to be a ford of some form, they look like old 1930-1940 cars. we have managed to salvage the registartion plate and a fords hub cap, please can any one help me to find out what the car was as there is quite a bit of the car left, the ford badge is not the complete oval one is seems to have flicks at the ends, it looks like most of the glass is there as well. the reg is PHM 361. i really would appreciate any help. thanks

hi, welcome to the club, i tried finding some information for you, but everywhere ive looked just says the car is not listed, if your really interested in finding out you could take the parts to ford and they could probably tell you.

Welcome to the club mate :D

Can you post a pic of the car on here mate? as it may help with ID'ing it :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club