Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Let me introduce myself!

spudz

Hi everyone,

My name is Dan and go by the nickname of Spudz, i drive a Ford Fiesta 1.3 LX 1997, this is my first car and thoroughly love it to pieces. I am looking forward to june/july of next year in which i will be buying a Ford Fiesta Zetec S as i love them to bits tooo :D

I am 18 and love modified cars, my car is currently standard with just new headunit,6x9s,door Speakers,sub,amp. I have got a few things planned for the car, depending on how the money is flowing.... a couple of examples are, k&n air filter,angel lights, HIDs, Rear techno LED lights, Zetec S body kit, and an aftermarket exhaust,17" alloys, lower 40mm

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.. You can see some pics of my car if you well wish just send me a PM

I am also a part of www.cruise-evo.co.uk and regularly go to meets and www.ukfiestanetwork.com

Would be very interested in coming along to a meet if not too far away..

Sorry for it being quite long, in a chatty mood today lol

Thanks

~ D a n ~

Hi and welcome to the club mate.

thanks everyone for the warm welcome, do you do meets??????? would be interested in attending.

Seems like a good forum, will probably stick around for a bit..

~ D a n ~