1000's Of Fords For Sale
    • Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
      Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
    • Get Your Club gear
      Get Your Club gear
    • Share Your Car Experience
      Share Your Car Experience

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
John_Connor

Digital Display Query

6 posts in this topic

Hi Folks

Hope someone is able to help on this.

'59 plate 1.6 TDCi Focus. The digital display is now showing °F instead of °C with miles being shown for distances and there doesn't seem to be any menu option to change it back to °C (and keep miles) other than to set the display to metric when we have °C but kiometres for distance measurement.

Hope I can insert a picture to show you what I mean. Until last week, we had miles and °C but now its miles and °F (who uses °F anymore??).

DSC00109.jpg

Thanks in anticipation,

JC

ive read it you cycle through the options untill you get just the temp, hold the end button and it will change...hope that makes sense lol

Has this on my car. Scroll through the trip computer until the the temprature is shown where the picture of the car is, then hold down the button on the end of the indicator stalk. That should change the temp display to degrees C.

Hope that helps :)

Whilst searching other Ford forums - I found the answer so I will post it here incase this is driving anyone else mad!

With ignition ON (but engine not running), select "Imperial" under settings. This gives you miles for distance and °F for temperature.

Now scroll through the menu until you get the outside temperature displayed in the dash.

Press in and HOLD the "SET" button - after about 3 seconds the display switches to °C for temperature (and you still have miles for distance measurement).

One happy bunny!

JC

Thanks John & Jay.

Looks like you just beat me to it (being a one-fingered typist and all)!

Cheers

JC

haha, the other thing is that even if your car is in imperial you can still change the display of the temperature on its own as per johnH's advice