Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Adjusting Rear Doors

Trist

Ive noticed that the rear passenger door on my fiesta doesnt shut as tight as the right rear door. I can push the door in on the passenger whereas the right hand side doesnt move. And im sure this is where my wind noise is coming from.

Can I adjust the latch or the hook on the rear door to make it tighter?

Thanks

Sounds a similar sort of problem to mine. Though I dont have an even gap all the way down.

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19713&st=0&p=117009&hl=fussy&fromsearch=1entry117009

They have offered to take mine in and "footer about" with it to see if they can fix it. Did not fill me with confidence! Said they would allocate a whole day to trying to sort it lol. I might just put up with mine as it would be only for cosmetic reasons. If you are getting wind noise etc then thats different. Sounds as though it may just be a simple striker adjustment yours needs. Would probably only take 10 mins to do that.

Cheers :) Mines nowhere that bad, just I can push the door in :(

I wonder if the rear striker can be adjusted!

Like I said before,it is an easy,30-minute fix (had the same problem),take it to the dealers and let them adjust the door

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club