Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Indicator Lamp Problem

foxee

Hey all.. Have a problem with my 05 focus… When I turn on the indicator to turn left the bulbs on the front and side light but not the rear… I have checked the bulb and connections but all seems ok… the fuses seem good also.. The ticking noise that is made when the indicator is on to the left is fast.. When the right is on the ticking sound is normal.. Hope all of that has made sense… :o

Have you tried another bulb? It does sound like the bulb, or oxidation on the contacts that would also cause the same problem.

Have you tried another bulb? It does sound like the bulb, or oxidation on the contacts that would also cause the same problem.

fast ticking=new bulb needed the fast ticking is to let you know

Yea I tried a new bulb,the old one was fine but I changed it anyways, checked the connection at the base of the bulb and the fuses too.. I didnt seem to fix it but then we got a week of good dry weather.. probably 13c, it started working again. The only thing that I could put it down too was that a wire somewhere was damp...

• 2 years later...

I am having the same problem with my 06 Ghia where the left side indicator flashing faster on dash and light not working went to Halford they said it was not the bulb or fuse, did anyone find an answer to the problem ?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club