Do Not Sell My Personal Information

CD Player Problem

christabell

Having recently changed my battery, I need to enter the Keycode to allow my Radio/CD Player to work again. I have the keycode, but the instructions tell me to then press SELECT to enter the code. I do not have SELECT. When trying other keys, I then get the message that I have to wait 30mins to try again. Can anyone please help me. Thanks.

you have to wait 30 mins because the code has been entered incorrectly, what model is your radio?

you have to wait 30 mins because the code has been entered incorrectly, what model is your radio?

I am not sure what model it is, and my partner is out in the car so I cannot check. I was given a card with the keycode on,when I bought the car from a dealership, which I put in using the buttons 1-4 that are normally used to preset the channels. That bit I understand, it is then what to press to actually enter the code that I have displayed. I pressed 5 but nothing happened, so tried 6, which then told me to wait 30 mins. My instruction manual says that I only have 10 tries before it locks me out, so I am a little scared to try too many things without knowing what I am doing.

pressing 5 should comfirm the code, is it possible you have the wrong code?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club