Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Interior Choices For Us Fiesta

2011fiesta

Came across these links via a US Fiesta forum - its some new interior choices. They're very...... vibrant ??? :-S

The Article

The Gallery

What do you's think?

Definitely vibrant.

They have rear passenger ceiling lights and height adjustable front seatbelt things (which my handbook talks about but the car lacks...). Why don't we get that!

I like the black spoiler on the red car, not too sure about the interior though.

They have rear passenger ceiling lights and height adjustable front seatbelt things (which my handbook talks about but the car lacks...). Why don't we get that!

I like the black spoiler on the red car, not too sure about the interior though.

I can't say I've noticed the non-height adjustable seat belt being an issue, but on a recent long drive with friends I was persuaded to pull over and let everyone eat fish and chips in the car - and the back seat passengers complained they couldn't see what they were eating due to it being night time and the lack of a centre or rear roof light. Me and the front passenger were fine though :lol:

Red would look slick on my sea grey :D

Already got Red footwell lights so a red interior would go down a treat! B)

Yanks have terrible taste, you only have to look at the exterior of the US Fiesta to see that.

You haven't even got doors for the back seat passengers, so I doubt the lights should be at the top of your list. ;)

As for height adjustable seatbelt carriers, I wouldn't even know if the Fiesta had or hadn't. My other car has them ( I think, not really sure now) and I can't say I've adjusted them or thought about them in the 3 years I've had it.

Love the red interior.

Not so sure on the exterior of the car though

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club