Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Cars - How Many Delivery Miles Did Yours Have?

MartynS

31 members have voted

1. 1. How many miles were on the clock when you picked up your new car?

Should be interesting to see what the average delivery miles are, and who had the lowest!

Mine was about 3 or 4, can't really remember :lol: Was too excited to pick up the keys

My new Fiesta Zetec had 19 miles on the clock...

i was at my local ford dealership when i saw a transporter full of the new fiesta's. was stuck watching him as my car was there for a "fix" and he parked in front of me.

safe to say those guys who get your brand new car of the transporter are daring and not scared of anything. i crapped myself as soon as i saw a car on the very top, shoot down the ramp backwards and do a 180!!! i said to the driver "by hell you've got some guts" to he replied "i've been doing it for over 20 years!" and laughed.

but those the tires he is using are steel wheel...not the ones on the alloys.

When I looked at mine there were 2 Miles on the clock, when I picked it up it had 5 on it.

Stewart.

my last one had 7, my current car had 4 but i never got to drive it til after the mountune kit was fitted so about 80 after that was done.

Mine had 5 miles on the clock but they had driven it to the petrol station and back so that had put it up a wee bit.

I had 11, when I got in to drive him to the petrol station and back (mile at most!)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club