• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 moddy mondeo

moddy mondeo

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Ford Model: mondeo tdci

Posted 27 March 2011 - 08:59 AM

hi all just like to say hi and a littel about me im 26 and been around fords all my life as thats all my family have owned iv had 1x fiesta xr2. 2x fiesta 1.25 zetec. 1x fiesta mk3. and now owne a ford mondeo tdci am looking to mod it a littel alreadyput a dragon power box on it and just finished put mondeo st tdci, drilled, groved and vented discs on it yesterday with mintex pad. end of may will be going to long life zorst in ashford for a custom cat-back zoret with 4x3 oval tailpipe and k&n airfilter.......... im also looking to remove the side moldng r they just stuck on

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 2011fiesta

2011fiesta

Geordie Fordie

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,743 posts
  • Name: Paul
  • Ford Model: 2011 Fiesta Titanium Auto
  • Year: 2011

Posted 27 March 2011 - 01:19 PM

Welcome to the FOC :)

#3 Londongirl8

Londongirl8

Settling In Well

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Name: Londongirl8
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Titanium, Mk 7
  • Year: 2011

Posted 27 March 2011 - 01:22 PM

hi all just like to say hi and a littel about me im 26 and been around fords all my life as thats all my family have owned iv had 1x fiesta xr2. 2x fiesta 1.25 zetec. 1x fiesta mk3. and now owne a ford mondeo tdci am looking to mod it a littel alreadyput a dragon power box on it and just finished put mondeo st tdci, drilled, groved and vented discs on it yesterday with mintex pad. end of may will be going to long life zorst in ashford for a custom cat-back zoret with 4x3 oval tailpipe and k&n airfilter.......... im also looking to remove the side moldng r they just stuck on

Hi, I don't have the faintest clue what a dragon power box or what the other stuff is but welcome :lol:

#4 RCJ

RCJ

Serial Poster

• FOC Supporters
  • 461 posts
  • Ford Model: 2010 Ford Fiesta S1600

Posted 27 March 2011 - 04:54 PM

Hi, I don't have the faintest clue what a dragon power box or what the other stuff is but welcome :lol:

+1

But welcome :)

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users