Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Boy

moddy mondeo

hi all just like to say hi and a littel about me im 26 and been around fords all my life as thats all my family have owned iv had 1x fiesta xr2. 2x fiesta 1.25 zetec. 1x fiesta mk3. and now owne a ford mondeo tdci am looking to mod it a littel alreadyput a dragon power box on it and just finished put mondeo st tdci, drilled, groved and vented discs on it yesterday with mintex pad. end of may will be going to long life zorst in ashford for a custom cat-back zoret with 4x3 oval tailpipe and k&n airfilter.......... im also looking to remove the side moldng r they just stuck on

Welcome to the FOC :)

hi all just like to say hi and a littel about me im 26 and been around fords all my life as thats all my family have owned iv had 1x fiesta xr2. 2x fiesta 1.25 zetec. 1x fiesta mk3. and now owne a ford mondeo tdci am looking to mod it a littel alreadyput a dragon power box on it and just finished put mondeo st tdci, drilled, groved and vented discs on it yesterday with mintex pad. end of may will be going to long life zorst in ashford for a custom cat-back zoret with 4x3 oval tailpipe and k&n airfilter.......... im also looking to remove the side moldng r they just stuck on

Hi, I don't have the faintest clue what a dragon power box or what the other stuff is but welcome :lol:

Hi, I don't have the faintest clue what a dragon power box or what the other stuff is but welcome :lol:

+1

But welcome :)