Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best Iphone Free App

golfmadjunkie

guys first post but would like to kick off by asking what everyone thinks is their best free iPhone app?

Edited by Flic
Removal of blatent advertising

Interesting first post, most people introduce themselves first...

But i like RedLaser and Various shopping ones :)

App I like the best is a game called Iassociate 2 which is pretty fun. Other than that I think the iPhone is pretty fail compared to what else is out on the market. My next phone will be either Android or Windows based.

• 2 months later...

angry birds is the best ever then tiny wings

• 4 weeks later...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Angry birds is great but it isn't free on the iPhone is it? on android both Angry birds and Angry birds Rio are free. Still neither on blackberry though :(

There are some very nice free education apps for the iPhone (I work in eLearning at a college), things like some of the quizzes are good but very subject specific (Bones lite I think its called is a anatomy one but good fun). otherwise free and good is a bit limited on the iPhone.

Fun stuff/useful stuff wise, shazam has got to be at the top of the useful list. I love it! suddenly I don't have a song stuck in my head after only hearing it once and not catching the name of it! its fab :)

Ali

• 9 months later...

Around me app, cool shows shops and stuff around where ever you are.... usefull for garages, shops etc etc

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club