Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Engine Management Light Reporting Turbo Problem

Swiss_Saint

I have an 04 focus Ghia 1.8tdi estate and it has been pretty reliable since I got it 3 years ago.

I recently had the clutch replaced and all was fine but now about 3/4 weeks later the engine management light has come on. I got it diagnosed and it brought up 3 turbo related issues however I have suffered no loss of power.

Question is could the new clutch and the EM light be connected somehow as the car is running fine even though my mechanic is scratching his head as according to the codes I should have no or limited power!!!. First time it came on he checked the car over and could not find anything so reset the light. I then drove around 400 miles (scotland and back as well as liverpool - manchester a number of times) with no issues.

Light came on again last night so it is going in again but again no loss of power.

Any bright ideas folks?

SS

do you know the codes its throwing up?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club