Do Not Sell My Personal Information

auto wipers

scotchtommy

i have just bought an 07 fiesta zetec climate, anyone know how the auto wipers work i have turned them on and put them on sensitive, but when it starts raining nothing, now i know im being lazy,but im just trying to sus it out, do you have to reset them everytime you start the engine??

regards

tommy

i have just bought an 07 fiesta zetec climate, anyone know how the auto wipers work i have turned them on and put them on sensitive, but when it starts raining nothing, now i know im being lazy,but im just trying to sus it out, do you have to reset them everytime you start the engine??

regards

tommy

i have a little lever and eyes when i see it rain i pull on the lever wipers work its that simple. sorry couldnt help it i have no idea cant really see the point but pop into any ford garage im sure they would help out.

Hiya, I have auto wipers, I tend to leave them on at sensitivity 2, sometimes 3 (but you have to reset them if you change the sensitivity - I think), and basically they operate according to how heavy the rain is. I was told originally that they would wipe once when you turn on the ignition and so advisable to not have them on, however, mine dont do that so I tend to just leave them on. I love not having to keep switching speeds depending on the rain. HOpe this helps as I'm a new Fiesta owner!