Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mondeo (02) Lost Stereo Key Code

bigjimmy464

Hi people

I've just had some work done on my Mondeo and the garage had to disconnect the battery for a while, as a result I now have no sounds to drive to. My stereo is asking for the keycode, I have checked all the manuals and paperwork and can find nothing. Can any of you fine people help me please? My car is a Mondeo 2.0 Duotec (2002 registration).

Here are the details from the side of the unit...

Model: 6000NE

Serial Number: M336452

Part Number: YS4F - 18C815 - AA

Many many thanks of you can help, I'm missing my morning hit of Chris Evans on the drive to work. :o)

James

Hi people

I've just had some work done on my Mondeo and the garage had to disconnect the battery for a while, as a result I now have no sounds to drive to. My stereo is asking for the keycode, I have checked all the manuals and paperwork and can find nothing. Can any of you fine people help me please? My car is a Mondeo 2.0 Duotec (2002 registration).

Here are the details from the side of the unit...

Model: 6000NE

Serial Number: M336452

Part Number: YS4F - 18C815 - AA

Many many thanks of you can help, I'm missing my morning hit of Chris Evans on the drive to work. :o)

James

2920 should sort it :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club