Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Poll - i need your opinions

Honest Outrage

Hello all, first post so, Hi My names Kurt and i'm an alcoh......... nah not really!!

My missus has always had KA's (her grandfather worked for FORD all his life, so family discounts and all that), her first was a standard 1.3, and she has just bough herself the Street KA, top of the range (according to the salesman!!!!) think it's called the luxury.

Here's my dilema, she walks to work, i need a car, so it's not cost effective for us to run two cars. I can't buy the car i really want till next March, when i turn 25. So................................

Do i sell my car and use the KA, if so i need to get cracking on some mods to butch that Tart Mobile up a bit!!!!

Or do i keep my car.

Really i need some re-assurance that there are some blokes out there that drive the street KA (cause i have never seen one!!!!!)

What to do what to do...............................Opinions please. Thanks,

street ka is the ultimate girly car

would not be seen dead in one let alone driving 1.

but saying that u can wear your halowwen mask lol

just my opinion

Unless you work at a hairdresser's i'd say keep your car.

Oh and welcome to the club mate.

StreetKa = shopping trolley on wheels

well said m8

i personally drive a ford galaxy

my missus drives the ka.

street ka is a bad baby lol

for an hair dresser ................

Unless you work at a hairdresser's i'd say keep your car.

Oh and welcome to the club mate.

Thanks for the welcome.

This is the other problem, i work in a trade, electrics, but so far, neither my customers nor work mates have took the !Removed! (yes i was surprised!!!). Infact a couple of the lads really really like it.

I'm still unsure, but i may be the wolf and not the sheep here and use it till March, when i get MY new motor. At least i'll be saving money by not running two cars until then.

Halloween mask is not a bad idea, i've been using a big coat with a big hood on it untill now!!

So you dont think there is any hope of changing the Street KA's persona? Anthracite wheels, bit more of an aggresive front end, some subtle skirts??

the only skirt on a street ka should be worn by a female

try a little makeup & a skirt

you may pass m8 lol

happy motoring xx

• 2 weeks later...
Boys

KA and Steetka are two different cars !!! can you decide which one you are talking about.

here is part of the original post m8

My missus has always had KA's (her grandfather worked for FORD all his life, so family discounts and all that), her first was a standard 1.3, and she has just bough herself the Street KA, top of the range (according to the salesman!!!!) think it's called the luxury.

it's the street ka we are on about

here is part of the original post m8

it's the street ka we are on about

One of our managers ( in his early 50's ) bought his daughter a street ka and bought himself a mercedes. His wife drives the merc and he's been using his daughters street ka !!! .. said it's a nippy wee so and so :) ( mind you the manager was a scottish karate champion so i doubt if anyone has had a go at him yet! )

• 2 weeks later...

Street KA for Hairdressers ?? !! my hubby is 6ft 2 and that across, lol and he loves driving my Street Ka mind you he walks our dinky Yorkshire Terrier to the Betting shop too :P

It just depends on what you want doesn't it?

The Streetka is a cheaper introduction into the convertible range and I have seen both men and women in them.

I think predominantly they were aimed at the female market--but in your case you would be saving money--it doesn't matter what people say or think when that's the case surely............. :rolleyes:

You will be able to have your new one quicker then........... ;)