Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fit Like?

screamer

Welcome to the Ford-Owners-Club! B)

Good to see another Scot! :)

Though, I'm sure anybody on here that isn't Scottish will be miffed by the title :lol:

How's everybody doing?

Hi welcome :)

How's everybody doing?

Nae bad .... fit like yersel' ??

Nae bad .... fit like yersel' ??

Ok, but stuck in your town on a 5 day course & It's doing my head in. lol

Ok, but stuck in your town on a 5 day course & It's doing my head in. lol

How rude !!!! You nae like it up here then I take it ?? Once you know where all the potholes are you can avoid them !!!! ;)

How rude !!!! You nae like it up here then I take it ?? Once you know where all the potholes are you can avoid them !!!! ;)

lol, sorry, maybe i put it down wrong or you read it the worng way.

aberdeens not bad (only when i'm not checking in!!), it's the course i'm doing thats crap & thats whats doing my head in B)

used to come up quite regular for nights out in the late 80's & 90's, was also at a wedding in westhill last month, pretty good night.

lol, sorry, maybe i put it down wrong or you read it the worng way.

aberdeens not bad (only when i'm not checking in!!), it's the course i'm doing thats crap & thats whats doing my head in B)

used to come up quite regular for nights out in the late 80's & 90's, was also at a wedding in westhill last month, pretty good night.

Aaaah, checking in. Work offshore ??? I hate courses ... YUK !!! Westhill is ok for a night out. I have family live there. It's not like Aberdeen tho .. nothing stays open late unless a "do" at the Hotel.

Welcome to the Ford-Owners-Club! B)

Good to see another Scot! :)

Though, I'm sure anybody on here that isn't Scottish will be miffed by the title :lol:

just seen your location, i take it you'll know flymo?

Aaaah, checking in. Work offshore ??? I hate courses ... YUK !!! Westhill is ok for a night out. I have family live there. It's not like Aberdeen tho .. nothing stays open late unless a "do" at the Hotel.

i do, dangerous good course i'm on just now, just got the big exam out of the way, but back in tomorrow, then another exam on friday, heads burst lol.

aye, your right, it's a fair distance out of aberdeen

just seen your location, i take it you'll know flymo?

Flymo ? :lol:

i do, dangerous good course i'm on just now, just got the big exam out of the way, but back in tomorrow, then another exam on friday, heads burst lol.

aye, your right, it's a fair distance out of aberdeen

Be worth it tho, you'll get a big juicy payrise maybe !!!!!

Be worth it tho, you'll get a big juicy payrise maybe !!!!!

not really, as im in that job already, worst thing is, i'll never use it, as there's anotyher guy on the rig that ships all that ashore

Foos yer doos? :D welcome!

not really, as im in that job already, worst thing is, i'll never use it, as there's anotyher guy on the rig that ships all that ashore

Handy to have tho .... you might change Company's !!!!

Foos yer doos? :D welcome!

Nae bad Nicola, thanks. Lovin' the colour of your car. I might have gone for that but my neighbour 2 doors down got one so I thought i'd look like a copycat !! Anyway, I wasn't actually looking for a new car when I bought mine, I had been admiring the Hot Magenta from afar !! I had gone to Arnold Clark in the Lang Stracht to look for something for my Mum and it was a snap decision. It was just sitting there in the showroom lookin' bonny, so I said "I'll take that" ! The salesman thought all his Birthdays had come at once. 2 weemin and 2 new cars sales in 1/2 an hour !!!!!

95% on my first exam, so it wasn't a wasted effort :smug:

another exam tomorrow.....

Really ?

I haven't seen anybody by that name on Ford-Owners-Club before...

Really ?

I haven't seen anybody by that name on Ford-Owners-Club before...

sorry, don't think he's on here, passion ford he was on for a while when he had some rs mk3/4's, think he's got a starlet now

Nae bad Nicola, thanks. Lovin' the colour of your car. I might have gone for that but my neighbour 2 doors down got one so I thought i'd look like a copycat !! Anyway, I wasn't actually looking for a new car when I bought mine, I had been admiring the Hot Magenta from afar !! I had gone to Arnold Clark in the Lang Stracht to look for something for my Mum and it was a snap decision. It was just sitting there in the showroom lookin' bonny, so I said "I'll take that" ! The salesman thought all his Birthdays had come at once. 2 weemin and 2 new cars sales in 1/2 an hour !!!!!

:D

Haha it was clearly his lucky day! I love the colour although I see so many driving around now, there are two hot magenta fiesta's and a ford ka all on the same stretch of road as me. So not happy anymore, lol. Tbh I wasn't going to go for the hot magenta ( I wanted morello or vision blue) but I bought a pre-reg car so the only options for me were hot magenta or squeeze! I bought mine from Lang Stracht too, the guy was very nice but quite clueless :rolleyes:

95% on my first exam, so it wasn't a wasted effort :smug:

another exam tomorrow.....

SWOT !!! :P

:D

Haha it was clearly his lucky day! I love the colour although I see so many driving around now, there are two hot magenta fiesta's and a ford ka all on the same stretch of road as me. So not happy anymore, lol. Tbh I wasn't going to go for the hot magenta ( I wanted morello or vision blue) but I bought a pre-reg car so the only options for me were hot magenta or squeeze! I bought mine from Lang Stracht too, the guy was very nice but quite clueless :rolleyes:

Yeah, bless him !!! My zetec s was Sea Grey and I really got to love that colour. I didn't think it showed up the dirt so much. See this black one, I get it spotless at the week-end and then I work out at Thainstone and by the time I leave her on Monday night it's bloomin well filthy ! SIGH. Still, the weather is good just now so don't actually mind cleaning it. I have a friend who has a Morello Titanium and I didn't like it at first but it grows on you. I'm not a lover of green so Squeeze would never be an option but must confess that it's very eyecatching.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club