Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Windows Phone 7 And Fiesta Mk7 Handsfree?

plunder

Hello there,

I posted on this topic a few months ago but it remains unresolved.

My question is has anyone here got a Windows Phone 7 handset and managed

to connect it successfully to a MK7 bluetooth handsfree?

Someone must have tried this im sure(hope). I cannot get them to see eachother.

I have the Samsung Omnia 7 and have had zero luck even after all the updates,

and yet works perfect with my old HTC diamond with windows mobile 6.

Any thoughts?

Regards,

plunder

zero views and zero replies?

Has noone tried a windows phone with our favourite car yet? :unsure:

plunder

zero views and zero replies?

Has noone tried a windows phone with our favourite car yet? :unsure:

plunder

lol, guessing not. What you want is an iPhone :D ;)

Just a thought, I have a HTC Desire - I know it's not running Windows, but I thought the way i paired mine might help....

If you go to the bluetooth settings on your phone, you have to make it discoverable. This will only last 2 mins, but once paired you'll be OK.

You got me thinking tho (at the risk of hi jacking your thread), on mine the contacts show up on the car screen backwards i.e surname first - EVEN THOUGH I put both names in the same name field (doesn't matter if its First or Last!!) and on the phone they are the right way round!

Any ideas of how to sort this out there?

• 1 month later...

I tried my son's Omnia on my new Mondeo and it wouldn't pair up. The plot gets worse because the Omnia won't pair up with much else either, and looking on Google shows that there are issues with the phone..... Even worse is that I ordered an Omnia on the basis of how good my son rates it, although we didn't discuss the bluetooth side of things because these days it is easy to just assume it will work. I haven't taken delivery of the new phone and will reject it back to T-Mobile. The trouble is that I don't know what to have instead.......

on mine the contacts show up on the car screen backwards i.e surname first - EVEN THOUGH I put both names in the same name field (doesn't matter if its First or Last!!) and on the phone they are the right way round!

Any ideas of how to sort this out there?

This drove me mad, so redid the names from Joe Bloggs to either Joe.bloggs or Joe-Bloogs. It now finds them as all one word, or under J and not B.

Hope it helps

I paired my wife’s Omnia 7 with no issues at all, although I only did a quick check through the phonebook and a quick call.

I paired my wife’s Omnia 7 with no issues at all, although I only did a quick check through the phonebook and a quick call.

Thanks for the encouraging reply. I didn't reject the Omnia phone after all, because as my son said, it is on a 7 day trial, so I may as well try it and see. I have the reassurance from T-Mobile that I can return it to them without problem if not happy with it.

Watch this space.......

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club